Holiday Let Now Available!
The Police Children's Charity have a holiday home in Harrogate that has been offered to all current beneficiaries for a one week respite.
Booking for the Holiday Home is also open to the wider police family. It is hoped the holiday home will prove a useful place for families to come together and escape from the pressures at home; spending some much needed quality time together.
The property will be offered on a self-catering basis and benefits from:
- A fully furnished property
- Sleeps up to 7 people (3 good size bedrooms/snug/4th bedroom with conservatory off)
- Children's play room (selection of toys available)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- Gardens to front and rear (with patio & garden furniture)
- Sky TV
We have lots of local attractions and discounts in the area for your family to enjoy whilst staying at the holiday home.
Priority on bookings are given first to current beneficiaries, however bookings made by the wider police family can be made at a discounted rate, subject to availability at that time.
The house is fully set up for children of all ages, with beautiful gardens and is just a short walk into the centre of Harrogate.
Bookings can be made from Monday to Sunday and available on a first come first served basis.