Did you know?
- It costs £4.5 million annually to provide the expert care and support you are benefitting from whilst here.
- The donations that Police Family Members like you make each month cover around 90% of our costs.
- Out of over 79,000, more than 35,000 Police Officers within our service area do not contribute to the PTC and are therefore not eligible for free treatment.
We need you!
- Are you a Serving or Retired Police Officer, Special Constable, PCSO or Detention & Custody Officer?
- Have you received treatment that has helped you?
- Do you want to help your colleagues to access the same great treatment?
- Do you want the PTC to continue long into the future, doing it’s fantastic work helping injured and ill police officers return to work as quickly as possible?
Become a PTC Ambassador and make a real difference! Your support can ensure that we continue to provide class leading treatment for the police family.
You will receive full support from the DRCE Team and a helpful Ambassador Pack full of useful information.
How can you help?
Spreading the Word!.. Talk to your colleagues & let them know what is available
Acting as point of contact for other Officers with questions or enquiries
Distributing posters & flyers throughout your division / Force & help raise PTC profile
Telling us about local Wellbeing Days or events we may be able to attend
Join the community on social media & share your experience
Tell us your story either in writing or on film. Sharing your story of how we are helping you back to fulltime duty & or to regain health & fitness encourages officers within your force to sign up & become eligible for treatment.
Support the Donor Recruitment & Charity Engagement Team at presentations to New Recruits and Pre-retirement Courses to promote the work of the Police Treatment Centres – we will periodically email out dates to our ambassadors for availability.
If you think you can help with some, or all of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01423 504448 and we can talk through what is currently happening in your Force.