Bank Maintenance Assistant
Salary £11.71per hour
Ideally you will be apprentice served (any trade), you will have initiative, an excellent work ethic, be proactive, and be as happy cleaning waste bins or changing light bulbs as you would be repairing a dripping shower, painting 30 window frames, re hanging doors, or maintaining our pond.
Some driving duties are also included.
Previous experience of working in such areas would be advantageous.
In return we offer:
- An organisation that invests in its people through IIP and the Wellbeing award
- 5.3 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Free access to our class leading gym, swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- 2 weeks annual leave at Christmas although you must save 1 weeks leave to cover this. Christmas bonus
- Free access to physiotherapy subject to availability
- Employee discounts through the blue light card to many high street and internet companies
- Reward schemes that recognise length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff reward schemes
- Access to blueline healthcare scheme
If you would like the opportunity to work for a Charity and put something back into the community while enjoying the above benefits, then please apply.
Please contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.thepolicetreatmentcentres.org for more details and an application pack
Closing date 27th August 2022, applicants who do not hear from us by 2nd September 2022 will not have been successful on this occasion. Previous applicants may apply.