The Police Treatment Centres,
Castleton Road, Auchterarder Perthshire PH3 1AG
A unique opportunity in
an exceptional environment
Salary £17.95 per hour
16hrs per week
Thursday 2-10pm (8hrs)
Saturday 8-4pm (8hrs)
All our patients are short stay (normally two (2) weeks maximum) and duties primarily involve health assessment and healthcare promotion. Experience in occupational health/practice or mental health nursing would be a distinct advantage.
In return we offer
- 5.3 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, pro rata
- Free car parking
- Free access to our class leading gym, swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- 2 weeks annual leave at Christmas although you must save a proportion of leave to cover this.
- Christmas bonus after qualifying period
- Free access to physiotherapy subject to availability
- Employee discounts through the blue light card to many high street and internet companies
- Reward schemes that recognise length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff reward schemes
- Access to blueline healthcare scheme
The PTC positively welcomes applications from all sections of the community
For more information and an application please click here or call 01764 664369
Closing date for applications is 19th August 2022, applicants who have not heard from us by 26th August 2022 will not have been successful on this occasion.