Did you know?
- It costs £4.5 million annually to provide the expert care and support you are benefitting from whilst here.
- The donations that Police Family Members like you make each month cover around 90% of our costs.
- Out of over 79,000, more than 35,000 Police Officers within our service area do not contribute to the PTC and are therefore not eligible for free treatment.
We need you!
- Are you a Serving or Retired Police Officer, Special Constable, PCSO or Detention & Custody Officer?
Have you received treatment that has helped you?
- Do you want to help your colleagues to access the same great treatment?
- Do you want the PTC to continue long into the future, doing it’s fantastic work helping injured and ill police officers return to work as quickly as possible?
Become a PTC Ambassador and make a real difference! Your support can ensure that we continue to provide class leading treatment for the police family.
You will receive full support from the DRCE Team and a helpful Ambassador Pack full of useful information.
How can you help?
Spreading the Word!.. Talk to your colleagues & let them know what is available
Acting as point of contact for other Officers with questions or enquiries
Distributing posters & flyers throughout your division / Force & help raise PTC profile
Telling us about local Wellbeing Days or events we may be able to attend
Join the community on social media & share your experience
Tell us your story either in writing or on film. Sharing your story of how we are helping you back to fulltime duty & or to regain health & fitness encourages officers within your force to sign up & become eligible for treatment.
Support the Donor Recruitment & Charity Engagement Team at presentations to New Recruits and Pre-retirement Courses to promote the work of the Police Treatment Centres – we will periodically email out dates to our ambassadors for availability.
If you think you can help with some, or all of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01423 504448 and we can talk through what is currently happening in your Force.
"The last presentation of the day was from the police treatment centre. This showed again the types of support that is available to active and retired police officers. The centre looked brilliant and it was nice to hear from someone who has had to use the centre due to the fact he had become depressed and has since recovered due to their help’’
If you have a fundraising idea, please see our Fundraising for the Police Treatment Centres Page.